amybug
Well, I recently started "CVSing" at the recommendation of a friend (thanks Jasmine!). I never realized the great deals you could get by shopping their sales. Of course, it's even better when you stack the sales with a coupon, which started me couponing, too. Jamie bought me a coupon organizer right after I started collecting them, which I promptly filled to capacity. You would think Dave Ramsey would expect people to use a lot of coupons and offer a huge coupon holder, but evidently not.

I wasn't sure if I'd make it to CVS this week, so I went on my lunch hour today. They were out of a lot of the things I was looking for, so I didn't get much. However, I did get an $8.99 Schick Intuition razor, two deodorants, and a Diet Coke for $1.18 out of pocket. In addition, I received $7 back in Extra Care Bucks that I can use like cash at CVS! I had a $4 coupon for the razor, .75 off the deodorant, and used a $10 Extra Care Bucks from my last trip.

I am accumulating quite the stockpile of hair products, deodorants, toothpaste, and razors. If I can get stuff for free or almost free, though, why not? I would love to hear about any of your great deals and freebies that you find-so keep me posted!
0 Responses

Post a Comment