amybug
Well, I'm not really sure what I'm doing on here, or if anyone is really interested, but I've been interested in starting a blog lately, so here goes. I thought it would be a good way to document things that I don't want to forget about later.

So, here's where we are right now. I teach Jr. High band and Music Appreciation in Hillsboro, IL. Jamie is youth pastor at 1st Baptist Church in Carlyle, IL. Our son Noah turned 4 in March. We live in Vandalia, which is not really close to either of these places, so we're hoping to move before too long.

I am home with Noah today, who is sick. He started "frowing up" on Sunday and had a fever through Monday night. All that is gone now but he is still not back to his normal self. We have all been sick a lot this spring, so hopefully this will be the last of it for a while. We have a busy weekend planned, so I'm glad this came early in the week. Jamie will be at the Agape music festival in Greenville with the youth this weekend. Noah has a program at his school on Friday, and I have organizational contests on Saturday. My mom is coming on Friday and staying with Noah while we are both gone on Saturday.

More posts to come later after I figure out what kind of stuff people care to read about on here.
0 Responses

Post a Comment